moderated Re: Do not enlarge small images #suggestion #bug

Chris Jones

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 10:51 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
I also uploaded a test image which is crisp and clear when viewed at the actual size (which is smaller than the browser screen), but when I view it on the Groups.io web site, it looks blurry because the system slightly enlarges it.
I would not have expected a "slight enlargement" to make an image look blurred. What are your Max Size In Photos Section and Max Size in Email Settings? A major reduction in the pixel count seems a might more likely explanation.

Chris