moderated Ability to add hashtags to file upload notifications #suggestion

Andy Wedge

As a group owner I'd like a simple method of adding hashtags to file upload notices.

Different file types may be of more interest to some members than others so having different hashtags and being able to mute them allows users to select which notifications they want to filter out.

The only way I can see of doing this at the moment is to:
  • Put myself on moderation
  • Upload a file and check the notify members option
  • Edit the pending notification message and add a hashtag (which could moderate or lock the notification message depending upon the hashtag settings).
  • Approve and send the file upload notification message.
  • Reset my moderation
This is a PITA to say the least so having having a hashtag option on the file upload dialog would be much easier and save time.

Andy