moderated Re: Suggestion for new feed page

Chris Jones

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 11:13 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
BTW, setting a Mobile icon (group Admin settings) is the icon that shows up in the group feed.
Curiously none of the 8 groups of which I am a member has (or more correctly had) set a non - elephant icon; I have just done one for the group I moderate. May I advise anyone thinking of setting one up that it has to be incredibly simple, IMHO, for the simple reason that as displayed it will be (of necessity) rather small for anything "exotic".

I have taken the monumental liberty of attaching one suitable for this group should its owner see fit to use it. :)

Chris