moderated Re: What do you like best about Feeds?

Maria

Thanks J! So you enjoy activity feeds that you can customize a bit to suit your viewing priorities. Cool.

Do you mind that a feed is inherently in chronological reverse order?

Anyone else have feeds they enjoy and can share what they enjoy about them?

I didn’t mean in my question to exclude anyone who wishes to chime in - as with any topic here, we are all free to participate obviously. I guess I was trying to make the focus of the question be constructive feedback and assumed that a good starting point would be to hear from those who enjoy platforms with activity feeds.

Maria