moderated Re: Anonymous suggestion box #suggestion

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 04:04 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
If this were to be implemented just wait until you get your first crank.
Right, which is one of the many reasons I had it on my backburner as a thought and hadn't yet suggested it. When Samuel posted his "anonymous" idea, I just thought I'd mention it.