moderated Re: Anonymous suggestion box #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 04:53 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
People could then easily voice their concerns and complaints with a particular group to the group owners without having to suffer, or worrying about suffering, negative consequences.
If this were to be implemented just wait until you get your first crank.   If you can't or won't put your name to your concerns or complaints for an online group then they're not that essential.  And I can say this with decades of experience with these venues.

But, again, it comes back to, "Doesn't matter to me if it's an option," as it's one I would never, ever exercise from either side of the equation, so if it's felt this idea has merit then have at it!  I do think that one must consider what this might mean when one gets a crank, and I've now made that cautionary statement.