moderated Re: Anonymous suggestion box #suggestion

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 01:36 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I come back to supporting the idea of a suggestions e-mail address that would be "off-beta" and go straight to Mark, but where he would obviously know from whom the suggestion originated.
Brian, I totally agree with this.

Also, not every feature change is, will be, or should be subject to review by the membership at large.  You cannot please all of the people all of the time, and if Mark elects to make a change one must remember that Groups.io is "his product."
And with this.
We seem to be on the same page now.

As for the "anonymous suggestion box' idea, that's something I was thinking about proposing on a per-group basis - not for groups.io product suggestions (as Samuel proposed). People could then easily voice their concerns and complaints with a particular group to the group owners without having to suffer, or worrying about suffering, negative consequences.