moderated Re: Anonymous suggestion box #suggestion

Bob Bellizzi

I think that an Anonymous suggestion box would increase Mark's burden; he would be the only one who could promote the suggestion initially to review.
What I think is a better system for Mark but would likely not fly with this group is a more formal change request system,.
You enter your change request into a form, including detail and justification and forward it (to Mark via the Submit button)
Mark weighs it for overall value to his venture (he does own this domain.)
If he decides that it fits into his overall plan and would be a general improvement for groups.io, he posts it to the "shooting range" (Beta group)
Beta group does what it does and Mark at some point, halts conversation (freezes the topic) and makes a final judgement based on his analysis of the suggestion and the conversation which he posts to the Beta Group ( and the initiator)
He can reject it at any time in the process, from right after submission all the way until just prior to integration into the system.

I'm going on break for a bit now so have at it

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®