moderated Re: email addresses for suggesting features offlist from beta #suggestion

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 12:31 PM, Jim Higgins wrote:
I'd say that all "comments, suggestions, ideas,feedback " are given to Mark (Groups.io) the instant they're posted.
Absolutely correct and that is exactly what I said. I said they own the unexpressed idea, the idea while it's still in their heads. They are not obligated to post it at all.