moderated Re: email addresses for suggesting features offlist from beta #suggestion

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 10:32 AM, Duane wrote:
that's seldom the truth.
And yet, sometimes it is. And even when it's not, users own their own unexpressed ideas and should be able to provide them in any way that's most comfortable for them. Assuming Mark wants all ideas, he will be happy to get them. The decision to put an idea out for discussion on a group like this belongs to nobody but the user. The decision does not belong to this group. After they give it to Mark, then it becomes Mark's property (in accordance with the TOU) and Mark's decision.