moderated Re: email addresses for suggesting features offlist from beta #suggestion

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 10:15 AM, Jim Higgins wrote:
Perhaps... but who is to say that others can't discuss it?
The suggestion belongs to the user. If they decide to give it to Mark or beta, that's their decision. If they put it into the suggestion box, the answer to your question "who" is: Mark. He can always put it out there.

I'm tired, very very tired, of this. I wish that I had made this suggestion via a suggestion box. Unfortunately, one does not yet exist. ;)