moderated Re: email addresses for suggesting features offlist from beta #suggestion

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 09:54 AM, Jim Higgins wrote:
the idea seemingly being put forth that all suggestions should be shielded from any discussion of them is a bit disconcerting
with the key words being "all suggestions." That is never what I proposed. As usual, this would be an additional, optionally used feature. Use it or not.

I can see no real argument against a suggestion box for a product. Some groups.io users either may not want to join beta, some not even know about it, and some may want to use the "suggestion box" once in awhile for a very simple suggestion that requires no discussion. If Mark determines that a suggestion dropped into the suggestion box requires extensive deconstruction on beta, he can always poll users here about it.

It's astounding to me that anyone here would argue against adding such a feature.