moderated Re: email addresses for suggesting features offlist from beta #suggestion

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 06:44 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
anyone contemplating posting a question or comment here about someone else's suggestion
This is what Shal wrote, so forgive my misinterpretation. It's what I wanted to say as well. He was not specifying people making suggestions; he was specifying people commenting on them.
Sorry, Shal. I'm a bit worked up over this, as you can probably see. I agree with you 100%.