moderated Re: email addresses for suggesting features offlist from beta #suggestion

Find all prior threads? That would be even more exhausting lol.

On Apr 3, 2019, at 1:21 AM, Andy W <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 05:34 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
People seem to think that after someone makes a suggestion, it's their job to find out exactly what the suggestion consists of, and/or receive a tutorial on the current functionality, and/or "help" the suggester by instructing them on finding another way to do it
As you seem to have been on the beta group for some time you could help eliminate some of that discussion with a single post pointing people to previous topics on the same subject. If a topic starts to move to a general discussion on an existing feature then a suggestion that it should be moved to GMF would a) cut the traffic down on this group and b) remind people that there's another source of information that they can use.

It's only exhausting if you let it become so.

I'm with Gerald and Barb on this one.

Andy