moderated Re: email addresses for suggesting features offlist from beta #suggestion

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 09:43 PM, Barbara Byers wrote:
people want to understand exactly what is being suggested,
They don't always have to understand it. That's Mark's job. I suggested an unbelievably trivial feature today (or was it yesterday?) and the resulting conversation was over the top.

I would think if Mark doesn't like the way the group is working, he will say something.
(a) He HAS said something - he doesn't want people to argue with suggestions made here, and (b), maybe others besides Mark don't like the way it's working in this respect.