moderated Re: email addresses for suggesting features offlist from beta #suggestion

Bottom line, this group has turned into a modified GMF. People seem to think that after someone makes a suggestion, it's their job to find out exactly what the suggestion consists of, and/or receive a tutorial on the current functionality, and/or "help" the suggester by instructing them on finding another way to do it without Mark adding the feature. No, that's not their job. It's Mark's job to figure out whether implementing the suggestion makes sense or not.