moderated Re: email addresses for suggesting features offlist from beta #suggestion

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 09:21 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Apparently there are some (and in this case I'm not saying you), that believe that anything other than silence or outright support is backlash.
Backlash may have been the wrong term because it's not comprehensive enough. There's argument, there's questions about the current basic functionality (which belong in GMF), there's interrogation about "what exactly is being requested," etc. It seems to be impossible to make a simple, even trivial suggestion for some little improvement without a drawn-out tempest in a teapot here. It's getting to be too much.