moderated Add option to make monthly group guidelines a sticky #suggestion

Could there be an option to make the group guidelines a sticky when sent monthly? Currently this has to be done by hand each month, and it's easy to forget.

(Before we get into another "just be a better moderator and you won't need to feature" debate, let's remember what Mark said about arguing against suggested features. And let's keep in mind, preemptively, that it's easy to add the feature and it would provide a not insignificant modicum of convenience. So there. :)