moderated Re: The topics-test page shows currently disabled

Bill Burns <ftldny@...>

On 3/31/2019 12:48 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
Mark,

> Yes, I had to disable that page because ... The system is not
> currently optimized to delete bulk messages ...
Since the actual intent behind those deletions is to prevent (new) members from accessing (old) messages, perhaps the easier ask would be for a setting of the Visibility option which makes messages visible to moderators/owners only.
I have a vague memory of this coming up before, since it is an available Y!Group setting, but my search fu is insufficient at the moment.
Shal
See my message to Leeni in GMF, which has screencaps of how Google Groups does this:

https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/15890

--
Bill