moderated Re: The topics-test page shows currently disabled

Leeni

 I understand and appreciate the apology.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 03/29/19 17:32:58
Subject: Re: [beta] The topics-test page shows currently disabled

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 3:03 PM Leeni <leeniluvsgroups@...> wrote:
Okay sorry, no one in GMF said we couldn't use that system for deleting messages in bulk. No one said it was in testing when I inquired about it. I had no idea what the -test even meant as I am not computer literate. More then half of what groups IO was designed for we don't even utilize or thought about in our wildest dreams.  That was what we were told to do and we were just following the directions given to us.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that you did anything with malice. You couldn't have known.

Mark
- digging through an unusually large amount of email today