moderated Re: Paid groups join flow

Barb M

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 05:37 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

3) If the group is restricted, the credit card is not charged. If the person's
pending subscription is approved, the credit card is charged at that time.
Definitely a better plan. At this time we don't expect to have a paid group but many of the people asking to join DON'T eventually join (not due to rejection, it's a sensitive topic and some just aren't ready to talk about it yet) I really wouldn't them charged before joining. I can see only headaches from that. This suggestion sounds great.

Barb