moderated Re: log activity "started new topic" #suggestion

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 10:20 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
it's next to impossible to tell sometimes whether or not a message is a new topic, and whether it's moderated because of that or because of other reasons (a moderated thread or member
...with the upshot being that frequently, after a moderated message comes in, I find myself going into the member's pages to see whether they're on mod, or whether the thread they posted in is on mode, etc. Having this one bit of info ("started new thread") would be really helpful.