moderated Re: log activity "started new topic" #suggestion

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 06:57 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
There is already an "Action" called "Message with a new tag"
Hmmm, never knew that existed, so I just tested it and it seems to be a no-op at this point (nothing gets logged). I'll send a message to support.

"Message with a new topic"
That would do, although I'm not crazy about it. The entry "message with a new tag" accurately describes a message with a certain attribute (the tag). But in "message with a new topic," the relationship between the message and the topic is different - the message is part of the new topic. That said, I don't think it really matters much what it's called.