moderated Re: log activity "started new topic" #suggestion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 11:47 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
In my ongoing effort to get a handle on how many topics are being started during a period of time, when, and by whom, I previously requested the ability to do a search that returns the first post of every topic. As a separate (but related) suggestion, it would be really helpful to have an action logged called "started new topic."  It might be called "sent new topic" or whatever. I'm not sure what the best verbiage is, since if the group or user is moderated, or is MF (moderate first topic), the message would be moderated. In any case, it would be great to get a handle on the action of starting new topics.

Hard to imagine that there could be a type of "Action" that isn't already covered...  😉

There is already an "Action" called "Message with a new tag", so perhaps "Message with a new topic".

--
Gerald