moderated The topics-test page shows currently disabled

Leeni

In one of my groups we are in the process of deleting very old messages from when my group was on Yahoo.
The messages are all blank. There isn't anything in them now. There is no reason that they need to be there.
There are many thousands of them. I went to work on deleting them and I got the following message
when I added the -test to the topics URL
Is this a bug?
We need that feature to work or a way we can hide the messages from members or another way to delete messages in mass. My groups are used as email groups only and new people who join the group shouldn't be able to reap the benefits of the group before they were members.
Thank, Ilene