moderated Re: Paid groups join flow

Hi Shal,

Thanks for the feedback. How about this flow instead:

1) Person hits the join/apply button. This goes to a new screen, where they select a subscription plan and enter their credit card information (if we don't already have their credit card info).
2) If the group is not restricted, the credit card is charged immediately and they are in.
3) If the group is restricted, the credit card is not charged. If the person's pending subscription is approved, the credit card is charged at that time.

If the group is asking for donations, the new screen could say so and make the selection of a subscription plan/credit card optional.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 11:37 AM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

Eventually there's the whole flow when it is time for the member to renew. That probably also speaks to an account page to manage the paid subscriptions (which renewals are due soon?).

Right now, it's set so that you can view/edit your subscription plan on your group Subscription page. I should also make an overall subscription page on your account.

Thanks,
MarkĀ