moderated Re: Paid groups join flow

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 12:09 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I just realized that NP also means No Post. Maybe that's not a problem since one is a subscription status and the other is a posting privilege. Still, it may be better to come up with something else.
I'm not going to have a paid group, so i have no stake in this, but what about US (for unsettled) and/or S for settled.