moderated Re: (Groups.io) Feed; a Possible Limitation

Sharon Villines

I frequently advise my members about what features are useful and which might be confusing.

This also brings up a discussion of features that they were unaware of and would like to use.

The feed might be more useful in a workplace setting where one has to keep up with discussions on various subgroups.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC

"We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities.” — Walt Kelly

On Mar 28, 2019, at 12:28 PM, Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
One option might be to increase the number of "Active" topics listed, although the cut - off point will still be a bit arbitrary; on the face of it 10 doesn't seem excessive but it would have the downside of making the Feed page that much longer.

A second option might be to change the title Active Topics to 5 Most Recent Posts; the more I think about it the more I like that, although it might be a bit too subtle for subscribers to realise that there might be more if they take the trouble to look.

Chris