moderated Re: Paid groups join flow

I wrote:

Maybe that becomes an account page for payments, where the user gets to manage them.

I suppose that could be a tab in the user's Subscription page for that group instead.

That might make for a more natural landing page after the user clicks the Request button. It seems like fair game for a NP (Not Paid) member to access the Subscription page even though they can't yet access group content.

Damn. I just realized that NP also means No Post. Maybe that's not a problem since one is a subscription status and the other is a posting privilege. Still, it may be better to come up with something else.

Shal