moderated Re: (Groups.io) Feed; a Possible Limitation

I would favor an augmented version but only if the increased number is user-customizable by group. Otherwise, the problem of having to scroll through a large area for a group or groups one may have little interest in only gets worse.

On Mar 28, 2019, at 9:42 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Chris,

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 8:14 AM Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Any Subscriber working solely from the Feed might easily miss what is still an active topic because it has been pushed off the bottom of the list; OK it might pop up again sometime later, but again it may not. In the meantime unless our specimen subscriber goes to Topics view the posts to the "busy" topic risk not being seen.

Perhaps you are arguing for an augmented version of the All Topics display instead?