moderated Re: (Groups.io) Feed; a Possible Limitation

Or the user could customize that number.

The real issue, I think, is that this feed is not a real feed. A real feed is infinite. This page might be more aptly titled ‘recent activity.’

On Mar 28, 2019, at 9:28 AM, Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 03:16 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I don't know what the solution is.
In truth neither do I!

One option might be to increase the number of "Active" topics listed, although the cut - off point will still be a bit arbitrary; on the face of it 10 doesn't seem excessive but it would have the downside of making the Feed page that much longer.

A second option might be to change the title Active Topics to 5 Most Recent Posts; the more I think about it the more I like that, although it might be a bit too subtle for subscribers to realise that there might be more if they take the trouble to look.

Chris