moderated Re: (Groups.io) Feed; a Possible Limitation

Chris Jones

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 03:16 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I don't know what the solution is.
In truth neither do I!

One option might be to increase the number of "Active" topics listed, although the cut - off point will still be a bit arbitrary; on the face of it 10 doesn't seem excessive but it would have the downside of making the Feed page that much longer.

A second option might be to change the title Active Topics to 5 Most Recent Posts; the more I think about it the more I like that, although it might be a bit too subtle for subscribers to realise that there might be more if they take the trouble to look.

Chris