moderated Re: Reply to Sender

ro-esp

Mark, the only thing I am used to seeing when people use "reply to sender" is them adding "off-list" to the subjectline. I'm not aware of any custom adding "DM", and "private" SOUNDS like it's something else... like you don't want to "tell" the rest of the group.

So unless there is some custom somewhere outside my view, I think it would be most prudent to just let it say "off-list"

[and looking at the private-button now, I think it should have another colour. Why not the same green as the "reply to group" one?]

groetjes, Ronaldo