moderated Re: Maintain Defaults Whenever Practical #suggestion

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 08:14 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
it almost seems that users are not aware that the initial landing page is still there
Very good point. It still being there is not what saves this situation, though. It's that it's still there but clickless - in other words, as you say here:

You will now only go to the Feed page if you specifically choose to go there.
That was not the case prior to the change..