moderated What do you like best about Feeds?

Maria

Starting a new topic.

Hoping those who regularly use platforms that have feed pages, and who regularly use the web for participation, as well as apps and mobile web can share what they most value in the feeds they like the best/spend most time on.

While I know there are RSS news aggregator feeds, for the purpose of discussion, I am using the commonly use definition that a feed is a vertical layout - in reverse chronological order - of activity within a platform or which the platform collects for the user. Some feeds have sub-streams.

Maria