moderated Re: Maintain Defaults Whenever Practical #suggestion

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 07:45 PM, Leeni wrote:
Fotki doesn't have free accounts. They are all paid accounts.
That's correct. I was looking at an obsolete source. My point was that just because some other website/social network does something doesn't mean that groups.io should copy it.

I have no problem with other people voicing their opinions and I'm sorry you feel that way.

I'm pretty much done here as well.