moderated Re: Maintain Defaults Whenever Practical #suggestion

Leeni

Fotki has the same type of feed on its site.

-------Original Message-------

From: J_Catlady
Date: 3/27/2019 8:40:27 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Maintain Defaults Whenever Practical #suggestion

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 06:23 PM, Jeremy H wrote:
Not something I feel really useful, or usable.
Nobody I know from my groups, including other moderators, likes the feed. I've heard comments ranging from "I don't find it useful" to "I detest it." (These are off-beta comments.) I've put out a message to my main group about the change (I've called it the "new look," without judgment) about how to revert to the previous home page for people who are in a lot of groups or who prefer the "old look." I have not yet taken any sort of poll, formal or informal, of my group members because we/they now have a way around it. But everything I've confirms my initial strong negative impression of this page. As Jeremy says, I think providing even minimal customization could really turn that around.