moderated Re: Feed view now the default

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 05:37 PM, Jeremy H wrote:
Clicking it now seems to be consistently taking me to the 'All topics' view;

Being taken to "all topics" after clicking on either groups.io or "your groups" happened to me once and then stopped. I don't remember what I was doing before that but I know I was not in Topics or Hashtags view. I can't be more specific, but we have in common the phenomenon of being taken to "all topics" when the expectation was to be taken to the groups list. So if this happens again I'll try to be more observant about what happened before that.