moderated Re: Reply to Sender

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, for some of us the "reply to sender" option never shows up in some of the groups we are subscribed in. So we have to go to the website, , view the message online then click "reply to sender"

On 27 Mar 2019, at 15:42, Noel Leaver via Groups.Io wrote:

> Perhaps so. I look at it this way: Although we group owners are accustomed to using the web interface, I'd say that 80-90% of my subscribers use email only. The "reply-to" fields of all outgoing emails are populated per the group default setting.

On my groups it is similar, perhaps nearer 80% though the group owners rarely use the web interface.

> If the subscriber's email client respects that (a whole other conversation), then clicking on "reply" sends it back that way. To override, they have to manually populate the To: address.

No they don't, they click on the Reply to sender link at the bottom of the email which (on all 3 of my email clients/platforms) sends an email directly to the sender.

Noel