moderated Re: Reply to Sender

KWKloeber

<<<I wonder whether it's confusing to have an actual clickable button ("discard") next to a non-clickable informational area (the green "reply to group" or "reply to sender" area) but this is probably getting too far afield. I think it is, however, causing or contributing to the mixing up of "private" vs "reply to sender" in this conversation.>>>

J, HUH?!?!

The blue "Reply to Sender" is certainly a clickable button, just as is "Reply to Group" (before it changes to Blue) as is the "Discard" also a button.
Even the gray "Private" is still clickable once it turns to blue (turns back to gray and removes the "Reply to sender" option.)

Explain the logic in all that click crap?