moderated Re: Reply to Sender

Re the "graying out" thing, the button does not really look grayed-out to me, as grayed-out non-active buttons look. Its background is clearly white and I would not hesitate to click on it, as I would hesitate to click on a grayed-out button. Also, grayed-out buttons usually have a diagonal line through them as well. Regardless of color, this one doesn't have that. Seeing that button, the thought that it's inactive doesn't even enter my mind. So I don't know where this tangent is coming from.