moderated Re: Reply to Sender

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 02:34 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
80-90% of my subscribers use email only.
I think we need to accept the fact that the various groups have various cultures and so will tend to have various stats for that. My group members use the web almost exclusively, according to the log entries I see. A separate issue is the "jumping through hoops" thing. Jumping through hoops is one thing. Jumping through flaming hoops of fire is another. :)