moderated Re: Suggestion-calendar feature

Jim Higgins

Received from HR Tech via Groups.Io at 3/27/2019 12:46 AM UTC:

I wonder if there is any way for mods to be alerted if a member sets up an event but doesn't check off cal-invite?
Mods could go in and correct that then.

Or for the member to be reminded that they are forgetting to announce their event.

How about a bold red notice in an appropriate place on the cal/event creation page stating the event will not be announced to the group unless the cal-invite checkbox is checked?

As a group owner, I don't want to be alerted to a subscriber's possible mistake when it should be the subscriber who is alerted.

Jim H