moderated Re: Reply to Sender

Maria

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 02:39 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
Seems very weird to have a grey button (which yes, means “this doesn’t work”) that does nothing but CHANGE the defaut green “reply to group” button into a blue “reply to sender” button.
Huh?  How does that make any logical sense. But then again I’m a user, not a developer or coder.
I'm not a developer, or a coder. But where did this notion that something that is grey is not something that can be clicked ( even though currently not active) come from?
I use many other platforms daily where text in grey is clickable/actionable: twitter, instagram, facebook, reddit, discourse forums, NYTimes, buttons on Amazon.
This is not different in any way to what "folks are accustomed to". If it were, I'd be spending a good chunk of my day helping members with it. Instead here I am :)