moderated Re: Reply to Sender

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:44 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Should these both be consistent/the same word?
Mark,

I have no preference on that.

I did notice that the bouncing of messages whose subject begins with "private" no longer seems to be working. I tested it just now because I vaguely remembered an issue with that. The messages are going straight through. I'll send the example to you at support.