moderated Re: Feed view now the default

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:28 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I did just make two changes.

- If you visit Muted or Followed Topics, we don't change your remembered home page.
Mark, I think that was probably the issue in my instance of this. I did not explicitly visit Followed Topics but I had to click on a "confirm" page to unfollow a topic, which may have somehow been part of that page.