moderated Re: Reply to Sender

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:40 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
There was some reason this wasn't done at the beginning. I wanted the same kind of thing, but it couldn't be implemented and I don't remember why.
The button was set up this way to gently discourage subscribers from using something that was not intended to be the primary reply mode of the group. You mileage may vary, but I find it difficult enough to follow lengthy threads [like this one], even when all the associated messages are right there in front of me.

Regards,
Bruce