moderated Re: Reply to Sender

Maria

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:40 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 07:32 AM, Noel Leaver wrote:
. Replace the greyed out Private button on the right by a Private check box on the left above the reply button.
There was some reason this wasn't done at the beginning. I wanted the same kind of thing, but it couldn't be implemented and I don't remember why.

--
I can't remember either. But check boxes on mobile web and apps are not a good experience.
Re: the term "offlist" ( i am having dejavú) it's not a term the demographic in our groups would relate to at all and groups.io is SO much more than a listserv.

Again, have yet to get a complaint about this aspect of the interface - and more importantly no embarrassing private messages intended as such going to the group as a result.