moderated Re: Feed view now the default

Jeremy,

But unfortunately not the - presumably related - issue of the 'Your Groups' link at the top of Topics and Hashtags views, which now seems to have rather random effects as to where you go:

What Your Groups link? I'm not seeing any such on the Topics or Hashtag views.

Unless you mean the Your Groups drop-list in the logo bar. I've not seen any misbehavior with it. But then I almost always use it to pick a specific group. Until yesterday I'd quite forgotten it has a Manage My Subscriptions item at the bottom. Is that what you mean? If it was broken it seems now to be fixed.

Shal