moderated Re: Maintain Defaults Whenever Practical #suggestion

Maria

Hi Shal

This is probably worth it's own separate thread, but I think it's more useful if I see how it all feels in a week. As with any interface change/IOS change/ phone change - it may be that in a week I'm totally used to the way it is. Not sure right now.

I use mobile web / apps a lot, so, I also need to contextualize it to that experience when there isn't a mouse/desktop present, and time/dexterity is even more limited. I also need to think about it in terms of what is relevant to me as an admin and irrelevant to members. Members are not constantly checking to see what pending stuff they need to deal with. It's a different set of priorities for them. Perhaps it's simply an admin specific area needed. But will stop there.

Maria